Random internet guy. I talk a lot.
- Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- Hidden points of editing you probably don't know
- Sandbox (meta.chem)
- Stack Exchange data explorer exists. Don't speculate things, that's where you can see if your idea makes sense.
- How can I write a better title for my question? (meta.ell, but the rationale goes for all types of questions in all fields)
- These posts are from Jeff Atwood, and I bet are downvoted more than yours.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
284 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 at 17:44
- Chemistry 7.1k 7.1k 1313 gold badges5656 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 691 691 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 527 527 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- 103 Why does Stack Exchange have to feel so unfriendly now?
- 82 English equivalent of the Persian proverb "When there's fire, wet and dry burn together"
- 65 Difference between "Do we have a blog?" and "We have a blog?"
- 48 Why is an S-S bond stronger than an O-O bond?
- 46 What causes the old book smell?
- 44 Is buckminsterfullerene aromatic?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
29 How can I write a better title for my ELL question? Sep 9 '15
27 How can I write a better title for my ELL question? Sep 9 '15
19 Formatting Sandbox – Please test stuff here Feb 16 '16
17 2015 Community Moderator Election Results Sep 8 '15
13 Stop answering close-worthy questions! Mar 2 '16
12 Proposal: Blacklist [sentences] Mar 16 '16