Please teach me your languages, English, Japanese...
English and Japanese are not my native languages, so I need your help.
My friends, my parents, my sisters, they all tell me that I am just too slim, so I want to learn how to swim, I want to be healthier and stronger.
I like Japanese anime and music.
I am playing sailormoon in Gameboy, and sometimes enjoy watching people playing the King of Fighters XIII on Youtube.
Please don't be mistaken, I am not any Tomboy. A few days ago when I was chatting with the user, Man_from_India, I told him that My grandpa is Chinese, and Grandma is Thai, my mother is Australian, and Auntie Mizuki is Japanese. I am so confused of what my native language is, because I don't know how to speak Thai or Japanese or Chinese. I can read some simple Chinese characters though. Thanks to Man_From_India, you should know something about me now. Hehehehe... Thank you for your reading. XD You can call me Kitty!
One more thing that I want to say, I like Japanese culture and Japanese things!
English Language Learners
Member for 6 years, 7 months
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 5 '18 at 6:53
- English Language Learners 5.8k 5.8k 2424 gold badges6868 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 433 433 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 327 327 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- The Workplace 261 261 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Can I call an assistant professor "Professor"?
- 28 Was it impolite for me to say "That's alright" when someone ran into me? Are there any better expessions?
- 21 "Hope this help" or "Hope this helps"?
- 20 How many recommendation letters should you ask a professor to write?
- 16 Which is the most acceptable numeral for 1980 to 1989?
- 15 A sentence in Present tense was understood as future tense
- 15 When I say, "they will get married", will it be fully understood as "they will become a couple"?
- View more network posts →