"I consider looking over the rim of my teacup an art form."
- Seasoned Advice♦ 52.6k 52.6k 66 gold badges151151 silver badges190190 bronze badges
- German Language 22.8k 22.8k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 17.1k 17.1k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping♦ 15.2k 15.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 14.1k 14.1k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 How to deal with a 6 year old who was "caught" cheating?
- 104 What do we call English with dots and dashes?
- 97 How can I tell the difference between a rabbit and a cat?
- 91 When making batter/dough, why is it really bad to clean your spoon by hitting it on the edge of the bowl a few times?
- 89 Teaching my son a language he doesn't want to learn
- 85 What is the equivalent of Persian idiom "When the reed blooms"?
- 83 What can I tell and what can I ask of a 2nd grade teacher, about my child's health?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.