I am a English teacher in Korea. And I want to Know how native speakers think about English. I hope you help me! Thanks.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 '18 at 12:18
Top network posts
- 14 Why do we have to use 'have got' instead of 'got'?
- 13 What is the difference between 'at Christmas' and 'on Christmas'?
- 11 I want to know the what part of speech is this, the word 'fit' in this sentence
- 11 What is the order of events? "I had milk and played computer games."
- 10 Is there any reason why we can't use "I hope you to buy me a doll."
- 8 Should an infinitive be treated as a subject or object?
- 8 Are dummy subject and impersonal subject the same?
- View more network posts →