Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 4.4k 4.4k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Politics 252 252 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 244 244 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 237 237 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 What does "on a day with no 'y' in it" mean?
- 29 "You must wear a suit TO an interview" vs "You must wear a suit FOR an interview"
- 21 Are these assertions about Christ correct?
- 19 Living by himself vs Living on his own
- 14 the dinner vs. dinner (grammar question)
- 14 Could the Industrial Revolution be delayed indefinitely? Or is it inevitable once a certain point in development is reached?
- 14 How do Trinitarians explain Jesus' response to the scribes and Pharisees at Luke 5:20-24?
- View more network posts →