I Love languages, grammar, and science ׂ(and a lot of it...).
If it's not clear... then I'm not a native English speaker.
Feel free to correct me about anything that you think it'll make me better:)
n.b. I used to change my nickname often because it helps me to remember the words that I put in my nickname... due to my everyday visit here and spending much time learning here.
- Ubiquitous Student
- Conceivable assessment
- not evil nor wicked
- Perplexed folks
- Witty loquacity
- Scarcely Ponder
---List of words for me to memorize or to use-
- Initial premise
- Archimedean point
- Nocebo effect
- Fair enough!
- on second thoughts (UK. in the US on second thought)
- I'm not stand-offish
- not on my watch!
- intrigued ("I was intrigued by your question")
- by no means (not at all, certainly not): "the outcome is by no means guaranteed"
- Grandchild (grandson, and granddaughter)
- sibling (brother or sister. not specific term for both)
- methinks that...
- subtle (a subtle difference. Or he has a subtle mind)
- perspiration (sweat)
- frontier (border line between two countries)
- indistinct (not distinct).
- binder clip
- +saintly+, pious; righteous ֻ* to assimilate
- deceive = to tell lies
- deglutition = swallowing
- bring about = to cause
- Dilettante biologist.
- reckless - is the opposite of careful.
- boils down (based on)
- detestable (creep. inf.)
- obliged = obligated?
- inquiry = investigation?
- lads= a group of 2 young people or more that has something in common,
- "I'm not allowed to discuss the matter here."
- Scruffy = muznah umelukhlakh
- tidy - tidiness (pronounce like taidiness)
- to plead guilty (lehodot baashma)
- companion (melave) *failed to appear
- ascertain - make sure of, levade
- implications- hashlakha, remiza
- insinuation -remiza
- Seizing - leaakel
- to produce a document (like to prepare documents)
- to break the law
- overtaking - laakof
- commence - to start to begin
- to make a good recovery
Member for 5 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 21:55
- English Language Learners 23.4k 23.4k 106106 gold badges276276 silver badges427427 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ukrainian Language 583 583 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 449 449 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Astronomy 403 403 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Why can "low" become "lower" and "lowest", while "up" can't?
- 45 What does "call BS" mean in the sentence "We call BS"?
- 38 Is "she don't" sometimes considered correct form?
- 38 What is the basic unit of a chain called in English?
- 36 Are the terms "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" limited to some age in the spoken language?
- 31 What is the cover of the head of a pen called in English?
- 29 How can you recognize "uncle" is father's brother or mother's brother? (Is there any "default option"? )
- View more network posts →