EE.SE: I work on C2000 microcontrollers at Texas Instruments, and have done a few personal projects on the side.
ELL.SE: I am a native speaker of American English. I grew up and currently live in Houston, Texas. I also spent several years in upstate New York.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 9 '19 at 15:53
- Electrical Engineering 17.8k 17.8k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3k 3k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 209 209 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Biology 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 Why does TI have so many microcontrollers?
- 66 Why are relatively simpler devices such as microcontrollers so much slower than CPUs?
- 52 Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- 49 A PCB for a Drone
- 40 How to Transition from "Basic" Microcontrollers to ARM Cortex?
- 34 Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- 34 Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- View more network posts →