Classically-trained musician and composer.
Math nerd, LEGO geek, gamer, traveler.
Formally studied linguistics and translation.
Fluent at native level in three languages.
I can teach you Russian in 1 minute:
Member for 8 years, 3 months
26 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '16 at 22:55
- English Language & Usage♦ 94k 94k 3636 gold badges300300 silver badges394394 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.6k 23.6k 1010 gold badges4343 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.5k 10.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 910 HTTP status code for update and delete?
- 534 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 338 Infinity symbol with HTML
- 305 Do most languages need more space than English?
- 294 What is the rule for adjective order?
- 242 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 202 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- View more network posts →