Native (California) English speaker with an eye toward teaching English in China one of these days. Devout Christian.
If something I say is unclear, I'm probably being too fancy and should simplify, although there is always the chance that I made an actual mistake.
I don't answer English questions by email or anywhere except on this site, sorry.
I wrote and routinely use this script for reviewing more efficiently — try it out!
Member for 6 years, 6 months
172 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 at 16:27
- Meta Stack Exchange 12.7k 12.7k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 9.5k 9.5k 2020 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 4.4k 4.4k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 2727 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 535 535 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Does "unbuild" in "Unbuild your Legos before putting them back into the box" sound natural?
- 68 What does "chrome" mean besides the metal?
- 61 Can Voyager 1 or 2, theoretically, return to earth if given instructions before their electronic instruments shut down in 2025?
- 57 Why do deep space probes have to be sterilized?
- 52 ELI5: Why do they say that Israel would have been the fourth country to land a spacecraft on the Moon and why do they call it low cost?
- 43 Why not keep the engine for multi-stage rockets?
- 42 What does web-mistress imply as a job title
- View more network posts →