I happened to find this site when I was trying to solve my English questions. I was very lucky to come across this. I didn't expect I would be able to have such professional answers. I'd really like to say, "Thank you." to all of you who take time to answer my questions. I appreciate all your answers. I hope to return the favor, if possible, maybe in a Japanese lauguage site or something. I use English at work, so this site is very very helpful to me.
Top network posts
- 15 How do you use the term "running late"?
- 14 Why do you say, "see A doctor", but " go to The doctor"?
- 12 Is it possible to use adjectives as adverbs?
- 11 The difference between " former", "previous" and "last"
- 10 Which word sounds better, "room" or "space"?
- 9 Tense when saying "This is the first time" you've been somewhere
- 8 Which sentence is better between “I’m OK.” and “That’s OK.”
- View more network posts →