- English Language Learners 117.6k 117.6k 77 gold badges9393 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 18.5k 18.5k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 373 373 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Bicycles 279 279 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 257 257 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 I'm being corrected "I had a headache yesterday" vs "I have had a headache yesterday"
- 123 If cow = beef, pig = pork, and deer = venison, then where is the word for human = [flesh as food source]?
- 64 What was “Herbal Tea” called before ‘tea’ was introduced in Europe?
- 63 "The Jesus who said" - why is there a definite article before the proper name "Jesus"?
- 60 What is the meaning of "You've never met a graph you didn't like?"
- 55 Is there an idiom about how humanely killing something is better than letting it live in pain?
- 53 "He borrowed me some money."; right or wrong?
- View more network posts →