I have been programming "professionally" since 1986. But in the words of Valentine Michael Smith, "I am only an egg."
Gloucester City, NJ, USA
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '14 at 22:20
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 898 898 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 835 835 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Will Internet Explorer run on Windows 10?
- 51 "I hate red color" or "I hate red": why exactly is the first option ungrammatical
- 45 As neutrons are more massive than protons, does the Sun increase its mass while fusioning elements?
- 44 How can an average person prepare themselves to verify their future time-traveler self's identity?
- 34 First fictional programming language in sci-fi or fantasy?
- 25 Why do people wear sunglasses in The Matrix?
- 19 Does Aragorn wear pants?
- View more network posts →