First I want to make clear what I understood from your question before proceeding because I am not sure if I understood you correctly (Yeah,yeah! I know you tried to be funny). I think you want to know the following points:
1) How can you search community-wiki?
2) Why is there no details about community-wiki in the help page?
3) Is there any separate existence of Community wiki in SE?
4) Should not wiki be a separate link so that it is reachable in one click?
Ooh, pretty long list of questions in just one question, I reckon! Coming to all your questions point-wise.
1)You can search community-wiki posts easily by this way:
wiki:yes in the search and you would find all community wiki posts. (Credit: How can I find all the posts marked as community-wiki?)
2) Oh, there is details in the help page. All you gotta do is search. Like I did:
and I found out:
What is community wiki and how does it work?
Here you can find all the details.
3) There is no wikidom in SE sites. Posts which have potentials and members feel that they can be improved more, they wikify the post. This way some posts are merely stamped as wiki, nothing more. SE historically does not in it's way to create a separate wiki world. If you feel this should be done, upvote this feature-request.
4) Like I said, SE never thought to give community-wiki that importance you think it deserves at all. Wikifying posts are just an added bonus kind of feature in SE, SE is not about creating Wiki posts.
One more thing you should know,
community wiki and
tag-wiki are not the same.
community-wiki in the link I provided and
tag-wiki here- What's tag-wiki and who can approve the edit requests.
Last but not the least and perhaps very relevant to mention, you can't add too many questions in a single post anywhere in SE. Split the questions into more than one posts, so that they can be answered objectively.