I noticed that three answered questions all with a negative score of -2 were recently deleted, the notice reads
This post is hidden. It was deleted yesterday by Community♦.
I would like to know why the system, i.e Community♦ (a bot), deleted the two questions even though they were answered.
According to the FAQ on Meta these three questions should still be visible.
How does deleting work? What can cause a post to be deleted, and what does that actually mean? What are the criteria for deletion?
- The system will automatically delete any post red flagged enough times as rude or abusive or spam. It takes six red flags from normal users, or a single one from a moderator, to delete a post for this reason.
The questions were neither rude nor abusive and they were definitely not spam. Furthermore, no delete votes had been cast.
- The system will automatically delete closed, unlocked, and non-migrated questions that have zero or negative score, have no positively scored or accepted answers
- The system will automatically delete negatively-scored, non-migrated, unlocked, and unanswered questions (both open and closed, including as duplicates) that are older than 30 days. (
- The system will automatically delete unlocked, unanswered questions older than 365 days on main (non-meta) sites, that have a score of zero (or have a score of 1 and the owner's account is deleted) (
The deleted questions were answered and were posted on 1 September and 19 August 2021
- The system will automatically delete any post with a negative score when its owner's account is deleted 1, unless the post is an open question that has at least one positively-scored answer 2 , or is on a meta site.
The account is deleted but it has upvoted answers on both questions.
- The system will automatically delete any post, regardless of score, answers, or the site it's on, when its owner's account is destroyed (only done for spammers and blatant trolls).
Other questions posted by the user remain visible, so it's clear their account was not destroyed.
Why did Community♦ delete three "answered" questions? What am I missing?
Is it because all three questions were closed in the last four days and each had earned two downvotes?