Apologies if this is off-topic here. I was unsure where to ask it. Please migrate to the main site if it is on-topic there. If it is not on-topic in both the main site as well as here, please close it.

Problem: When I try to "google" or "bing" a particular word, most of the time it shows me the word according to the US English. I find it hard to find the word according to the UK English even in some of the dictionaries.

Where may I refer to the words according to the UK English?

  • Thanks @void It looks good. Price is reasonable as well. Nov 6, 2020 at 13:56
  • 1
    You don't have to pay. (Click the 'download' next to PDF in the link and then click 'here' in the last sentence .... 'To download this book please click here'.)
    – Void
    Nov 6, 2020 at 14:01
  • 1
    There aren't that many words which are spelt (spelled) differently in British English. A few verbs such as dream, learn, and spell are irregular in BrEng. On Wikipedia there are a few lists of different spelling when words are pronounced differently in both countries or have slightly different meanings en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
    – Mari-Lou A
    Nov 7, 2020 at 12:10


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .